Published April 2017
Shareholder-owners receive a congratulatory gift for graduation of high school or college. Check out the form below and submit the request by May 20 so we can celebrate your achievements at the Annual Meeting on June 3.
Here’s how it works:
Go to: http://ahtna-inc.com/shareholders/shareholder-services. Under Shareholder Forms, select Graduate Information Form.
Use this form to apply for a congratulatory gift provided by Ahtna to its shareholder-owner graduates. It’s a simple one-page document.
Requirements for the gift include:
- Must be a shareholder-owner
- Must be receiving a high school diploma/certificate of attendance/certificate of completion, GED, or associate, bachelor, master or doctorate degree
- Must submit all documents as required within one year following graduation or receipt of degree, diploma or certificate. Required documents include graduate information form, W9 form and copy of diploma or degree
- Please note that Graduate Gift Requests are managed under a separate program from Class L
- Stock and require their own submission of proof of graduation
Approved applicants will be officially recognized at the Annual Meeting; however, gifts will be tendered upon receipt of all necessary documents, at the discretion
The gifts are as follows:
- High school Certificate of Attendance/Completion $150
- Diploma/GED $200
- Associate Degree $250
- Bachelor Degree $350
- Master Degree $500
- Doctorate Degree $750
Contact Carlene Pete at Shareholder Records for questions. Send the form and required documents via fax at (907) 822-3495, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
PO Box 649
Glennallen, AK 99588