Postcards have been mailed for the 2017 Ahtna Shareholder-owner Survey
As we continue our efforts to provide opportunities and benefits to you, we also want to make sure that we are improving the manner in which we respond and communicate to your questions and concerns. So, to help us determine how satisfied you are with what we are doing, as well as to find ways to improve our service standards, we ask that you give us your honest input by completing our very short survey.
Shareholders that are 18 or older may take the survey online, over the phone, or by filling out the detachable form that’s part of the postcards that were mailed this month.
Here’s what you need to know.
Survey rules and eligibility:
- Shareholder-owners must be 18 or older to participate in the survey.
- Surveys must be completed by (and no later than) Thursday, Nov. 16 2017, 5 p.m. (AKST).
- Shareholder-owners who wish to enter our drawing for ten $100 Visa gift cards must provide their full name (first and last) and the last 4 digits of their social security number.
- Shareholder-owners who choose to remain anonymous will not be eligible for the drawing.
How to complete the survey:
Your options for completing our survey are as easy as 1-2-3.
- Complete it online. Go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ahtnasurvey2017.
- Call us. Call 1 (888) 562-5316 and speak with an Ahtna representative. They’ll jot down your answers and record it for you.
- Use the detachable form. Detach the perforated form included with the postcard that was mailed to you and fill out the survey. When you’re done, write your address and place a stamp where it’s indicated (on the back of the card) and mail it back to us.
Contact Eileen Ewan, Shareholder Services Manager, at (907) 822-3476 or email@example.com