Applications for the 2016-2017 Copper Basin Caribou and Moose Community Subsistence Harvest Permit Program can only be completed online from November 1, 2015 to December 15, 2015 – 5:00 p.m.
Please call Gloria Stickwan at (907) 822-3476 to get a 2016-2017 CSH moose and caribou permit number, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shareholders residing in the Anchorage area, please call Ahtna, Inc. Anchorage Office at (907) 868-8250 to fill out 2016-2017 Copper Basin Caribou and Moose CSH Applications.
A helpful Guide Sheet can be downloaded here: Guide Sheet-Subsistence Harvest Hunt 2016-2017
The Village Administrator in your village also has the caribou and moose permit numbers.
CSH Participants who sign up for the 2016-2017 Copper Basin Caribou and Moose Community Subsistence Harvest Permit Program will be making a 2 year commitment to the Ahtna Tene Nene’ C&T Committee Group.
In 2016-2017 CSH households will be requested to complete a household Community Harvest Report. This harvest report is voluntary. Ahtna CSH Coordinator encourages you and household members to fill out this household Community Harvest Report and return it to the Department of Fish and Game.
Please remember that all members of your household must be listed on the 2016-2017 Copper Basin Caribou and Moose Community Subsistence application.
If hunting licenses are not on 2016-2017 CSH moose and caribou online applications, eligible CSH participants will have to pick up harvest tickets/report at Alaska Department of Fish & Game (ADFG) Office in Glennallen or Palmer. A valid hunting license must be shown to ADFG staff to receive a harvest ticket/report.
Instructions for online 2016-2017 moose/caribou applications
Go online, enter hunt.alaska.gov
- Under HIGHLIGHTS click Copper Basin Community Subsistence Hunt
- Click on Community Harvest Application
- To get Caribou Hunt Conditions click on 2016-2017 Hunt Conditions for Copper Basin CSH caribou
- To get Moose Hunt Conditions click on 2016 Hunt Conditions for Copper Basin CSH moose or to get regulations click See regulations 5 AAC 92.072
- Under Community Households, click on Apply For Your Household
- Read through Unit 13 Community Harvest Household Application and Click on box-By participating in the CSH program you agree you have read the programs information and to share you household’s contact information with your group’s coordinator
- Click Begin/edit application
- Fill in Applicants Demographics and click Continue
- Click on Application choices-select a hunt or application (moose or caribou choices) and then click continue
- Click on Continue, and then click on Submit application
- After you have finished, you should receive a confirmation code for moose and caribou that shows that you have successfully applied online. Please print this and keep it in a safe place, it is proof that you applied online successfully and can participate in the Ahtna Tene Nene’ C&T Committee Group Hunt for moose or caribou hunts.
If you have any questions, please call (907) 822-3476 and ask for CSH Coordinator, Ms. Stickwan. Or call Alaska Department of Fish & Game (Glennallen Office branch) at (907) 822-3461.